Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30 is a Broad Spectrum sunscreen for use on oily or breakout-prone skin. This lightweight formula controls shine and oil production on the skin whilst working to calm irritation. An day-long matte finish is obtained without any uneccessary powdery residue on your skin. With UV smart booster technology, Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30 will protect your skin from harmful rays and keep it looking healthy. This product is available in a 50ml bottle.
Benefits of Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30
- Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30 is a Broad Spectrum sunscreen with UV smart booster technology to protect oily and breakout-prone skin.
- This sheer and lightweight formula will help to control shine and oil production, for a matte finish.
- This product is free from artificial fragrances and colours.
How to use Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30
Make sure face is cleansed and toned before applying Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30 all over your face, about 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. This product may be applied after or in replacement of your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser. Apply regularly as needed, especially after swimming or exercise.
Full ingredients list in the Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF30 is as follows: Active ingredients: Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone
- UV Smart Booster Technology: an encapsulated complex of antioxidant vitamins. C and E; scavenges UV-induced free radicals while enhancing photoprotection. Oleosome Technology: a Safflower-derived, sunscreen-filled capsule that provides enhanced moisturization while boosting SPF.
- Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer: helps absorb excess oils on skin.
- Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): help regulate sebum production and soothe inflammation.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: a powerful antioxidant with anti- inflammatory properties.