Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 is a specially developed chemical-free, Broad Spectrum sunscreen for sensitised, reactive or recently resurfaced skin. The exclusive UltraCalming™ Complex found in this product helps to reinforce barrier lipids and protect your sensitive skin. This product is available in a 50ml bottle.
Benefits of Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield SPF30
- Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 contains UV smart booster technology to effectively protect sensitive skin and restore barrier lipids which may have been compromised.
- This chemical-free formula will help to calm-irritation whilst providing daylight protection.
- This product is free from artificial fragrances and colours.
How to use Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield SPF30
Ensure face is cleansed and toned before use. Apply a generous amount of Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 to face, ideally 30minutes before sun exposure. This product may be applied to skin after or instead of your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser.
Full ingredients list for the Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield SPF30 is as follows: Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide.
- UV Smart Booster Technology: an encapsulated complex of antioxidant vitamins C and E; scavenges UV-induced free radicals while enhancing photoprotection. UltraCalmingTM Complex: helps reduce sensitivity, redness, irritation and inflammation.
- Citrullus (Watermelon), Lens Esculenta Lentil Extract and Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract: a phytochemical blend that delivers immediate hydration, soothes and strengthens connective tissues.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice) and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) extracts: contain soothing isoflavonoid polyphenols to calm irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps maintain optimal hydration and improves elasticity. Dimethicone: a skin conditioning silicone that protects and reinforces barrier lipids, which are often compromised in sensitized skin conditions.